Dance


Dance

Now my whole world is turning upside down
                                      My future, it seems as black as the night
Only one thing that will turn it around
That will help me escape this awful plight

Energy, flowing gracefully through me
Beats, create a rhythm that shapes my soul
My thoughts, they are one with my whole body
And for a brief moment I’m in control

Beautiful movements toiling to escape
My feet tapping gracefully on the floor
As I am dancing everyone will gape
Vivaciously asking for an encore

And now I will dance, just dance all alone
Content to be with the love of my own

Comments

  1. v!! that was so beautiful!! to dance for yourself and not for others makes it perfect :)

    good to see you back :)

    -pushpa aunty

    ReplyDelete
  2. vedika did u write that? ...it's B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!It captures dancing beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts